Associate, Melbourne | BCom, ME(Mechanical), MIP Law
Direct +61 3 8662 7351
Robbie joined FPA Patent Attorneys in 2015 as a patent engineer within the physics/engineering team and is a qualified patent attorney. He graduated from the University of Melbourne with a Master of Engineering degree specialising in mechanical engineering and a Master of Intellectual Property law, also from the University of Melbourne. Robbie has also completed short courses in both CNC machining and welding, providing him with both technical and practical knowledge.
Prior to joining FPA Patent Attorneys, Robbie was a student at the University of Melbourne where he was a member of the Formula SAE team, involved in designing and manufacturing a small Formula-style race car, and in particular the powertrain.
Robbie’s current practice includes performing patent searches, and assisting in the prosecution of Australian and international patent applications.
• Mechanical Engineering and Manufacturing
• Consumer Products and Design
• Building, Construction & Civil Engineering
• Automotive Engineering
• Fluid Dynamics
• Bachelor of Commerce, University of Melbourne
• Master of Engineering (Mechanical), University of Melbourne
• Master of Intellectual Property Law, University of Melbourne
• The Institute of Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys of Australia