Patent Administrator , Melbourne | Team Leader (Records and Renewals Patent Administration)
Direct +61 3 8662 7350
Rebecca has experience working with large and small local and overseas clients in managing the renewals requirements for their patent and design porfolios.
She joined a predecessor firm of FPA Patent Attorneys in 1998. During her career, she has worked in various administration roles (database management/maintenance, filings, examinations, acceptances, deeds and registrations). In 2007 she became responsible for the management of the renewals team.
Area of expertise
• Managing Renewals team
• Focus on client communication and relationships
• Conscientious of quoting cost estimates and billing
• Timely reminders, payments and billing of renewal fees in Australia & globally
• Portfolio reviews (requested internally/externally)
• Ongoing development of technical skills in relation to renewal fees
• Focused on best practice initiatives and quality benchmarking for the renewals team
• Associate Diploma of Business (Office Administration), RMIT
For further information on filing requirements please see: